LOWONGAN KERJA 2010, LOWONGAN 2010, LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU 2010, LOWONGAN TERBARU 2010, LOWONGAN KERJA 2010 TERBARU

Re:I want to invest in your country

| 10 Januari 2012
Greetings in the name of Almighty God. My name is Amina G. Mujuru, I am currently in Africa (Morocco) with my daughter but I am from the Democratic Republic of Congo.I have sent you this letter because I need your Help.I want to invest a good amount of money in a good investment in your country,but I need someone I can trust.If you are willing to help me,please send me your phone number,age,occupation,address,passport copy or photograph and phone number.

I wish to express my self properly but for security reasons,I will wait until i hear from you or when i will be able to talk to you directly on phone.Please keep this issue as a secrete because i choose not to expose this investment.May God be with you and your family.
Sincerely,
Mrs Amina G. Mujuru